Friday, August 10, 2012

Fall Voice 2012


If you are interested, I have 9 spots left for fall. I will only be teaching on Wednesdays 1 to whenever and Thursdays 12:15 to 2:30 and then prolly 4 to whenever. I would like to know how many students I need to leave spots for before the school year starts so I can let USU know how many of those students I'm willing to take.

Everything will remain the same from the previous semester. Refer to syllabus here (above in the tab section) for questions regarding payment and policy. 

I have missed you all so much! Hope you all had a wonderful summer! 

If you plan on taking lessons, please respond with your best 2 times during the times indicated above and how you plan to pay for the semester to deb's email (studyvoicewithdeb@gmail.com) for privacy purposes.

thank you!

-deb sorensen

OH!!! I finally have unlimited texting service on my cell phone. Feel free to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment