Sunday, January 8, 2012

Good news

Students!
I am excited to decide that we are doing DISNEY! this semester. I've put it off long enough. I would like for everyone to sing at least 1 Disney song solo, and 1 group number. Please start thinking about the songs from Disney you would be most interested in singing.

I would also like to do a concert for the Old Folks Homes around the Cache area, around Valentines' Day. I feel this will be a GREAT opportunity for you to sing SEVERAL times in front of people who need a boost to their day and by boosting them, you in turn are also boosted because they will cheer you on and hope you do your best. Please plan on making some time around Valentine's Day to perform for these folks. I will set up times. I can't guarantee anything at this point, so I will let you know later of the homes and the times. Your Disney pieces should be ready for this performance. We will also still focus on the Classical stuff, but that will be the final recital. Be prepared for both performances.


4 comments: