Friday, February 3, 2012

group lessons next week and assignments...

Group Lesson #1
Day and Time: Wednesday @ 330
Song: No Chance, No Way from Hercules
Pianist: I am still looking for one. I have a few options, but if someone plays and WANTS to play for this one, let me know...
People to come:
Amber
Meagan
Josie
McKinley
Cassie

Group Lesson #2
Day and Time: Wednesday at 600pm
Song: Step in Time from Mary Poppins
Pianist: Elizabeth
Participants:
Alison
Kami
Breeann
Matt
This group is a rough time for me because of the show I'm in. Try really hard to be on time. I know Elizabeth and Alison have work/school, so they will be a few minutes late, but really do try to be on time. I have to leave at 7pm. I will already be 1.5 hours late for call time, but I knew it was important to have a night one available, so this will have to work.


Group Lesson #3
Day and Time: Thursday @ 300pm
Song: Colonel Hathi March from Jungle Book AND I Have a Dream from Tangled
Pianist: Again, I'm still looking for one for this one. If you have one or you are one and would like to make some money showing your skills to others who might hire you, let me know...
Participants:
Evan
Krissa
Rachel
Matt?


Group Lesson #4
Day and Time: Thursday @ 430
Song: That's What Friends Are For from Jungle Book
Pianist: McKinley
Participants:
Elizabeth
I have a few more students that need to sign up. If they don't add on to this one, I think would be cool to have you two do a duet...?

Lessons will take place at MY HOUSE at the designated time. Please have your music printed (no chance, no way will be to your email address by MONDAY and no later). Step in Time might have an additional song added to it because Step is so Easy! Be prepared for one in your inbox if I decide on that.

I haven't heard from:
Jojo
Kiki
Andrea
Mitchell
Nancy


3 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the songs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on being there tomorrow... I'll talk to one of my managers and see what I can do! Hope it works!!

    ReplyDelete