Thursday, March 15, 2012

let me know!!!!

"Yesterday, I had an awesome voice practice.  I was able to hit my high D without you. It also wasn't necky.  Yeah!! I'm making progress.  Also I love my classical piece.  The ending pages are so cool.  I had one of my friends look it up on you tube and she is excited for me to try out for that competition." -student via email


OR


"Deb, I had the hardest time remembering how to do my breathing exercises. Would you help me remember so I don't practice it wrong all week?" -student via phone call


OR


"I don't like this exercise. I avoid doing it when I go home from lessons." -student via email


I want to hear it all. Shoot me an email. Call me. Let me know so that I help in whatever way I can. You are all so awesome! I love to hear your successes and things you wish you could change. Obviously it's nice if you have some tact, but I'll take it whatever way I can get it. Thank you to students who DO give me feedback. All of you others, please feel free to tell me such things. I want to help you do your best.


  

1 comment:

  1. My feedback: "Deb is AWESOME and I wish I could go to voice lessons/master class with her EVERY SINGLE DAY...well maybe not on Sunday, that's when I have ward choir...but all the other days!

    ReplyDelete