Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm still waiting to hear about filling these dates...

Good Morning Deb,

This is to confirm your reservation of our Sanctuary for the above referenced events, as follows:

Master Class - Wednesday, 22nd February from 7:00 to 9:30pm
Master Class - Friday, 23rd March from 6:00 to 8:30pm
Recital - Saturday, 28th April from 7:00 to 9:30pm

Prelude - Sunday, 26th February for the 11:00am Service
Prelude - Sunday, 4th March for the 9:00am Service
Prelude - Sunday, 25th March for the 11:00am Service

Kindly let me know who will actually perform the preludes on the above dates as soon as you have settled the matter so that I can have their name published in the Service program.  As in the past, please make sure each of the performers arrives at the Church no later than 15 minutes before the start of the Service (8:45am for the 9:00am prelude, and 10:45am for the 11:00am prelude).

If anything changes, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Cheers,
Prescott

No comments:

Post a Comment